Photomania


I have been planning on writing a new entry for several days now, and have just been too busy... between editing photos, working, and trying to maintain my sanity in the midst of a chaotic week, I hadn't had time... Even this govm't job has been busy...

No I didn't type the picture out myself. There are some cool online sites that convert a picture to text. I wouldn't have time to do that.

I have found this japanese "oldifying" photo-filter to be fun....



Yes, we had sunglasses way back then!

The original is below. It's a picture of us in Cozumel, Mexico on our Honeymoon...
Honeymoon EditsDSC_0038

...Anyway!

Here is a picture from our loft...



(cellphone image=blurry-not-so-good)


Okay, this should be interesting. Maybe only a little, but just some pictures I took when we were out at the farm over Labor Day.

Cute Kitty, Kitty... Living somewhere in the woods now, probably.
DSC_0066

Lots of cats:
DSC_0063
(kind of hard to see, but there were like 17...)

Quigley Wiggley:
CSC_0126
All burry-wurry...

Me on a four-wheeler... That I don't get to ride that much anymore, cuz I'm never at the farm...
DSC_0074

CSC_0113

A butterfly... I blanked out on the name...

DSC_0086

Pretty much a fantasy picture, but REAL. I'd like to edit this one a little, but I haven't. Add some fairies in there, and some Royal banners or something, little bit of fog... some water... Wala!

DSC_0097

A purposely overexposed photo that I added to my collection of "layering" images for CS2 work...

And I used that in the picture below:

Devin and Sarah329

I've included this here, because I haven't quite gotten my photography website launched... I tried to get that done yesterday, but wasn't quite successful...
HOWEVER, as soon as it's up and running, I will be updating it regularly. That's where you'll find my Photography Blog, with pictures from recent shoots, etc, that are not included on my site in the galleries...
I will, of course, maintain my personal blogging habits, on Xanga and BlogSpot, which are imported to Facebook. ...........Ahh, the complicated collection and duplication of information!

Anyway, that picture was from a wedding shoot that I did for a friend of mine, on the 20th of September.

I also just did a Photography shoot for my Sister-in-Law for her website, using my two beautiful cousins Danae and Ashley as my models... We photographed them in various outfits with the handwoven scarves that Debbie weaves- the overall goal being to show off the intricate weaving and marvelous colors of her work.

Those pictures are in the Photography Blog at my website, which as soon as it is operable, I'll set up a link to.
Stay tuned! LOL!


I found a lens on craigslist that I was interested in- a nice Nikor AF 70-300... Decent, which will help me to give my dad back his great 28-200 lens I've been borrowing...

On top of that, the guy I purchased it from sold me a 28-80 lens, and then added some filters. I got a fun circular polarizing filter that will eliminate adding that in CS2!

Anyway, someday I'd like to get some of the anti-shake digital tech lenses that are amazing, but I'd have to try them out first to know exactly which ones I'd want...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Instagram Feed

Meet The Author

Camilla EuDaly Barrett is a freelance photographer and designer with 6 years of expertise and 15 years of loving cameras and 'messing around' graphically on computers. By career she is a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter.