Nutty squirrel Me

Whew! My eyes are blurry from editing fotos, so I needed to take a break.
I'm sure the Espresso coffee beans I dipped in nutella for dinner tonight didn't help much. Shaky hands and a mind running around in circles is my consequence. Bleeeggaaahhh! I feel like a squirrel that found some tootsie-roll left-overs in the garbage can, and went bonkers! Yieeee yieeee!

On the serious side, I've been playing this youtube video on repeat. Not watching it of course, because the photos have my attention, but this song gets me EVERY time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8fSjtPLuBQ

I'll be posting recent shoots in the next several weeks.

1 comments:

  1. Just realized you have a blog. I'm so out of it sometimes.. Cool! (-:

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Instagram Feed

Meet The Author

Camilla EuDaly Barrett is a freelance photographer and designer with 6 years of expertise and 15 years of loving cameras and 'messing around' graphically on computers. By career she is a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter.