FINALLY

Finally is a word that applies to a lot of things today. It is a good word.

FINALLY...
I am able to have enough time to edit all my photos from our Argentina trip, in July. This is Exciting!

Sneak Peek:











And FINALLY, I'm having a break-through day, since suffering a 6-day HORRENDOUS sore throat illness... Which means I'm on the up-and-up, and can get back to work tomorrow. I hadn't used my voice since Friday morning, until last night, when I realized I could actually make intelligible utterances.

AND, the BEST 'Finally'?
My website is LIVE and online!

Topaz Photography
Given, there are several things (as far as content) I need to add, but as far as the benefits of having a website, it is fully functional.

And one last FINALLY I will leave you with:

The Midwest is finally getting a GREAT winter. By great, I mean lots and lots of snow. I was really losing hope there for a while (well, several years really- at least 6).... I LOVE snow!


 
Over Christmas, Curtis, Brent and Paul built a bobsled trail from the top of the house entrance, down the driveway, OFF the edge of the driveway, and down into the field. Curtis was watering it with a watering can to make it Icy. I went HALF-WAY down before chickening out, and bailing. I can't afford to break even a finger!
 
 
 
 
 

Merry Christmas all! And Happy NEW YEARS!

1 comments:

  1. Very cool. It looks like you are having some fun this winter. Believe it or not, spring is just around the corner. It was nice to catch up by checking your blog. Please tell Paul hello for me. God bless.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Instagram Feed

Meet The Author

Camilla EuDaly Barrett is a freelance photographer and designer with 6 years of expertise and 15 years of loving cameras and 'messing around' graphically on computers. By career she is a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter.