Eric and Rachel's Engagement





Back in August, I got to shoot engagement photos for my cousin Eric, and his Fiancee', Rachel. I got to do some fun stuff I had wanted to experiment with, and they turned out GREAT!
Their Wedding is set for January, and I had fun experimenting and creating a Save The Date card. Check it out below!
























































Below is the Save The Date example I made for my website to use as some client examples and options.


Stay tuned for more updates and pictures!
Today I'm going to be working on the Facebook page for Topaz Photography, and hopefully can have that set up as a transition before my website is up. :-)

1 comments:

  1. Hi Camilla

    Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see what you think.

    ”God in my life”

    I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?

    From
    Chris Hill
    (Lancaster)

    American youth: Young gifted and passionate about religion.
    ”Fiery lady”

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Instagram Feed

Meet The Author

Camilla EuDaly Barrett is a freelance photographer and designer with 6 years of expertise and 15 years of loving cameras and 'messing around' graphically on computers. By career she is a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter.