Maternity Shoot




We had a lovely maternity shoot with the beautiful Jedidah Hall, and when her due date gets closer, I will be doing photos for her and her Mr.!

I hadn't planned on doing maternity photos, I guess just because I felt like it's a bit cliche and a pain in the butt to prepare for. Plus, it's hot, I'm 8 months pregnant, and getting out in the heat for superficial reasons sounded completely NOT worth it. 

Then, I realized I may regret it if I didn't. What if round two of motherhood I decide I want them, and I look more mushy and am more tired and exhausted than I am now? Yep, better do it this time. Plus, I realized it had been four, yes FOUR years, since Paul and I had had a Photoshoot done. 

Jedidah did a great job, and I enjoyed editing our photos. I am really glad we decided to do this, and it was a really good refresher for me to be in front of the camera instead of behind it. It's nice to be in touch with what my clients might be feeling, because sometimes I forget how awkward you can feel. 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Instagram Feed

Meet The Author

Camilla EuDaly Barrett is a freelance photographer and designer with 6 years of expertise and 15 years of loving cameras and 'messing around' graphically on computers. By career she is a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter.