Bored Ramblings

So...

...Food is really expensive.

And I don't like having to buy it.



So...

...I guess I'm too selfish to starve.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait for Paul to be done with his summer classes. He's miserible. His professor slams him (we've figured out that his REAL job, is just to weed out people from becoming urban planners), and disses the fact that his priorities are God, me and then school. His Prof tells him that "your wife will wait... you have time to stay here and redo your work"

That makes me realize how narrow-visioned people can be. His Professor wants him to trample people in the process of acheiving some ridiculous degree status printed with a letter grade seal.

So... I'm helping him get a model done. His last day is Friday, praise the Lord.

...But that means that this week is going to be sleepless and stressful.

Bleh Bleh BLAH.

In other news, we went out to the Farm on Saturday and stayed overnight to Sunday, and had a wonderful relaxing time, eating and hanging out with the family and playing games and watching a movie, and we only got there at 5:00 ish on Saturday, and we had to leave at 5:00 on Sunday, and that was because we didn't get out of town on Saturday fast enough, and Sunday we had to leave because Paul needed to get work done, even though he said he would work on stuff at the farm, I know he didn't get as much done as he wanted, and so we had to leave and our visit seemed a lot shorter than this run on. A LOT shorter.

So, what I really should be doing right now is doing my homework that I had for mentoring, and cutting out the pattern for the topography of Paul's final project.

Oh, and I am at work.

(so don't think I'm just being lazy)

Well, actually...

...you can think that if you want.

L ethargic

A ttitude

Z apping

Y ou


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I'm ready for crisp leaves falling off the trees, and smelling damp earth and cloudy skies... as I cozy up with a cup of hot chocolate.



Maybe that's affecting my pessimistic outlook for next week! LOL

*Chuckling Laughter*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Instagram Feed

Meet The Author

Camilla EuDaly Barrett is a freelance photographer and designer with 6 years of expertise and 15 years of loving cameras and 'messing around' graphically on computers. By career she is a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter.