Days Gone By...

Yeah, so it's been a while since I posted. I kind of miss it, but I think I may be updating my blogspot more.
Well, I don't know really... both Xanga and blogspot are nice, so maybe I'll just write whatever and post it to both.

So my last post on blogspot was funny... I cracked myself up reading about my life as it was over 2 years ago. Heeeehhehehehe!

My dogs are gone, I don't live in the country, I am not in school, I am married, I am working, and I'm NOT pregnant. And I don't have any pets, but I've thought about buying a fish recently, which I detest, but I'm still tempted. Maybe it's just adding some color and movement to our Loft that I'm tempted with.

Lets just say with a job, comes a lot of good stuff. Namely, food. That I get to pick out. Like Ice Cream.
I don't like paying for gas, and I don't like that I worked for the government until March. In theory, everything you make from January to March or April goes to the government, what's left after that is yours. Wahoo. (sarcastically said)...

So let me tell you about random things.

Paul ran outside last night, late, shirtless and with running shorts (aka "short-shorts").. Two guysssss (yeah, you know what I mean) pulled up in their car (Paul said it was a gay car... like one of those girly ones, but I forgot what their called) and started honking at him, and so Paul started chasing them, and waiving his arms in the air and did the "smack down" sign, which is like "Hey guyyyyssssss, you wanna fight?!" They got all nervous and peeled out at the four way stop. Paul was really angry and had to deal with forgiving them all the way home. When he told me this morning, I nearly died laughing. I was really surprised that Paul was so aggressive with them, but again, he's put up with a lot before. Then we got into this discussion about what I would do in that situation, or how I respond to guys hollering at me. I tend to just ignore it, or glare rudely, but maybe I should get catty and sling back some sharp quick remarks, or sign something in sign language. Ahh, who knows... No one likes being objectified.

Anyway, on to better things.
Last week (or maybe it was two?!), Kathleen and I went to the park, and had a nice picnic:
Loose Park EditsDSC_0006

Loose Park EditsDSC_0037

Also, Paul ran a race in Iowa over the weekend, and I was so impressed! For as much time as he spends working out and running, it was nice to actually WATCH him do something with it.
Plus, I enjoyed taking pictures, and looking at them up close, (wink wink)


Grimes Farm Run DSC_0001

Grimes Farm Run DSC_0006

Grimes Farm Run DSC_0013

Grimes Farm Run DSC_0015

Grimes Farm Run DSC_0016

Of course, as you know, Iowa is WET. So, it was very muddy.

Okay, I'll leave you all with a few wedding pictures to end with.
I will be posting all of the official ones on facebook, and then linking the albums to Xanga and Blogspot.


Beautiful Day

YES. This was at the end of my wedding. I kid you not. Ironically, as Tornado warnings blew into the area, Eric was singing "It's a Beautiful Day..."

Bridal Party fireworks

And the happily ever after...

Bride and Groom Profiles


1 comments:

 

Flickr Photostream

Instagram Feed

Meet The Author

Camilla EuDaly Barrett is a freelance photographer and designer with 6 years of expertise and 15 years of loving cameras and 'messing around' graphically on computers. By career she is a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter.