This Week's Top Ten

  1. A day of rest on Sunday. Like, legit rest.
  2. Bulletproof coffee with added Nutella
  3. My houseplants are really bringing me joy. Green. Lush. The added design elements of choosing great pots that complement the plants. Ahhh...! It just makes me so happy.
  4. The verse in Ephesians that says, 'Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit'. I'm so thankful to be on the pulse of what God is saying and doing around me!
  5. Chocolate. Yes. Always.
  6. Asking PiƩrs if he needs to go potty, and his response, 'No mommy. I'm just wagging my tail.'
  7. SUN.SHINE.
  8. Fresh Aloe Vera on my face every night. I mean, why use products when you can just use a PLANT!
  9. Still high on life after interpreting a live birth over VRI (Video Remote Interpreting)... MAN, I just love my job. I get to do so many cool things, and all the while, LIVING IN SPAIN.
  10. Being able to have a decent conversation in my third language. Time, people. It just takes time to learn another language. So much further along than I was two years ago. Dang, that makes me happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Instagram Feed

Meet The Author

Camilla EuDaly Barrett is a freelance photographer and designer with 6 years of expertise and 15 years of loving cameras and 'messing around' graphically on computers. By career she is a nationally certified Sign Language Interpreter.